Sunday 5 June 2011

Weekend farewells

Gorgeous house, I love their stoep with the sweeping stairs
Friday night was suspiciously balmy-  just perfect for a drinks party, the Gallerista is off to exotic and distant  destinations, soon to return- an inspiring collection of friends assembled to bid her farewell.
I caught up with old friends and made new- heard of some successes, a few disappointments, exciting planned expeditions, and interesting recent outings -with a small amount of gossip in between (I told you Cape Town is quiet in winter) - I love parties....

the beach was empty- drizzling, cold and a little wild
Saturday was work, and another farewell, I delivered to Hout Bay, a beautiful house with a spectacular view of the valley from Constantia Nek to the beach, my client moved to Cape Town from Johannesburg 8 years ago, after the death of her husband and now, having met her new love was completing the circle by moving back to Johannesburg- I also love happy endings..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...