Monday 15 August 2011

Oude Molen Eco village


Forever in search of the perfect bread, the gorgeous ballet teacher revealed a magnificent farm loaf at her dinner party last night.

I was cautioned to go early or face disappointment, it's the kind of advice I take seriously, so I arrived at the little farm stall,  Mill stone in the Oude Molen Eco village.... eager and hungry at 10 am.

They are closed on Mondays.


Instead, I strolled around the village, it's looking more deserted now. Sadly, I think they are still under threat of eviction, the village will be replaced by a new housing development- it'll be a crime.

There is so much charm in those old, slightly derelict buildings, they house various craft and trades people, including the Gaia Waldorf school and of course those magnificent horses that roam the village.

I'll be back....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...