Monday 5 December 2011

Cameron Platter- What if the world


One of my favourite artists Cameron Platter is currently exhibiting at What if the world .

I'm still lusting after one of his drawings - but frustratingly they are getting further from my reach....I've really got to try to win the lotto whilst the artist is still emerging.

Big, bright, bold and beautiful - perfect for their new gallery space, a double storey old synagogue in Woodstock.




This table had me drooling, so elegant and desirable-  Gregor Jenkin *sigh*

We all know that what if the world's exhibitions attract the beautiful people, so I was especially pleased to see a beauty a few years older than me, excellently preserved and getting all the attention.....

Gilles's   '61 Saab



Drive by- drive home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...