Wednesday 8 April 2015

Blah Blah Bar and Ferdinando's pizza

I promise I didn't try and keep this a secret, you know I love to share...we just needed a few more visits to make sure I had the best pictures of  Blah Blah Bar 

Now a quick glance at the pictures and you'll see just what kind of wonderful this place is-




But if you need words- it's trendy, but casual in a cool artsy kind of way -
Erdmann Contemporary is upstairs.

 Regular live music downstairs, just keep an eye on their facebook page. 

It's a perfect party venue, not too big, a bit edgy, sort of like a home party in an alternative rich person's Victorian house.


and in the back.......Pizza!


I know- can this place get any better?

It's also not just any pizza, it's that pizza that I've been promising to tell you about, it's Ferdinando's pizza,

I really can't describe this little pizza kitchen to you- take a look and you'll see- but I can tell you how it makes you feel- warm and happy.

That's Ferdinando there on the floor looking for a treat.


What kind of rock star proprietor thought of all this you ask? 
 

Ja, ja- say no more, he was born to it.


I'll finish with some stunning 'drive-by's' taken by the art teacher on our way there



1 comment:

  1. I want to go there now! Pizza looks soooooooo good. I've missed the drive bys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...